Wednesday, November 01, 2006


So it's officially sock awareness month and oh the surprises we have in store. Needless to say you should be on the lookout for the poorly crafted Tommy Hilfinger Socks that looks exactly like the nearly seamless ones but which cannot fool my feet. I'm calling you out Hilfinger.

It also turns out that November is going to be NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month, duh.) A post a day for all of November. Ha. I'll give it a shot. I found out about all this at One Child Left Behind, who has announced that he will be retiring the blog. When? Now? No. 150 or so days from now. I'm going to soak it all up while I can. Every time I read his posts I think to myself,
"oh, yes, this is what a real writer sounds like." It's so damn simple but still cuts right to it.


The best part of being a creator is creating. Sitting there watching stuff pop out and loving it. It's thinking, "wow, listen to that. That's coming from me." It's sending tingles down your own spine. These are all the feeling I hope to have when I slip on my first pair of seamless socks.


November is NaBloPoMo and sock awareness and electric. I miss the acoustic already. A Post a day. I apologize beforehand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm wearing an uncomfortable pair of socks today, so I'm all for bringing attention to my poor abused feet.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home