Thursday, November 09, 2006


It's NaBloPoMo: Day 9, Do you know where your blog is? Mine's lost. I think he's out picking up poor, lost girls.


Nice nails. Are they real?

No

Oh...oh,uh, well they're nice I guess.

(Son of a bitch stole my line. He turns around and she follows him.)

Hey, what's you're name?

Me, oh, I'm just a guy who wants to be someplace else, just like you.

So now you're calling me a guy?

I'd ask you to prove me wrong but we just met.


Right. And how do you know I want to be someplace else?

Sure. Take your palm here. This line, this is your destiny line. (I roll my eyes seeing the bullshit smile come across my blog's face.

Really? (I roll them again when I see her perk up.)

Yes. See how it's thin over here towards your wrist and then it gets really deep before it crosses this other line here?

Uh-huh.

Well that's your life there. Things are going along fine now but something's going to happen. A turning point. And since it changes so fast right here you probably won't even see it coming.

Wow, this is so cool. (I nearly vomit in my mouth)

Could be next week or next year. Who knows. But I can tell by the way you hold your head and keep your eyes looking a little down and to the left that you're waiting for something to change. What do you do?

Me? Well I wait tables and I bartend and I used to work at a store that sold cell phones.

Does anyone ever get confused when you tell them you sell cell phones?

Hehe. Yes. They totally do!

Oh, while I got you here, I need a female opinion...

(and off he goes. My blog is in. That motherfucker. See what happens when you give him too much attention?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home