Monday, November 27, 2006

Everyone knows there's something about November even though they don't want to admit it. It's not about NaBloPoMo or socks or even going electric- and I seriously wish you could hear some of what's being cranked out around here to go along with what's being cranked out on here. Oh, right, that thing about November. I can't tell you what it is but I can tell you what it's like. It's like the way placing shiny things next to dull ones makes the shinier's shine even brighter. You put faces and places up in November and suddenly they start to twinkle for no apparent reason.

And for some reason I fight it every year. Why can't I just remember to give in? Each time it takes 30 days to submit. There's something about November. Thank god for that extra day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home