Tuesday, October 10, 2006


All I can tell you is left and something small and red. Or maybe not left. Maybe L. Or maybe not even L. Could be something with and L shape. Definitely there's a 90 degree angle in there somehow. And the small red thing. It's like a cherry tomato. I don't think it's a cherry tomato. But it could be. I can't think of what else it is. There's the left, or the L or the 90 degree angle thing plus small red orb resembling or being a cherry tomato and I think I did see the number 3.

What is all this? Well it's not a dream. But it's not something real. It's like a feeling but a lot less assertive. Feelings are like compasses, unless you're retarded or the poles are reversing it's pretty easy to see what they're saying. This is more like a deja vu. Deja vu because it's so been there, done that. So , oh yes, that makes perfect sense. Left, or L or 90 degrees and red cherry tomato like object and 3 of something.

It sounds so cheesy to say it's some kind of vision but I like that a lot more than pretending it's random neurons firing. If L tomato 3 could be a lottery ticket I'd buy one. I really wish this was a joke. I guess the truth blog has to be true at least once a year.

**Note: disappointingly no drugs were taken either at the time of the Left, L 90 degree, cherry tomato red orbidity, 3 sighting/hallucination nor were they used in the creation of this post.


****UPDATE!!: To finish this post I decided to type "Left Cherry Tomato Thing Three into Google Image search and just use Whatever first came up. Only one image appeared. It was the logo of Fitzgerald's Catering. I don't know why but I was inspired to follow this twist of fate and where it would lead. Maybe my future is at stake. Turns out Fitzgerald's is a family company run out of a city called Bridgeport, CT. Funny thing is, in my life I've only been to one town in Connecticut. Of course it was Bridgeport. And why? Well lets just say it's about two thousand miles away from here. God I hope you are on the level with me. If you are I'm sure you'll agree that I am badly in need of sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous elginroots said...

so was this thing an actual sighting or more of an idea?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Tayden said...

The Left, L, 90 degree angle with the cherry tomato type red globe and 3 of something is like an idea. A vision maybe when I lay down or in the middle of the day when my mind wanders. It just comes back again and again and it makes sense. I haven't seen it in real life. At least I don't think so. Maybe I'm like Richard Dreyfus with the mountian of mashed potatoes in Close Encounters.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home