Friday, July 28, 2006


The ruse this week is that I'm painting an apartment in hopes to sell it. The reality is all sorts of commando activities.

I am sneaking off to motorcycle shops and planning my future superbike racing career on the track.

I am taking applications for a new crew capable at rolling at my level to quickly but deftly fill the social schedule.

I am scouring the internet for a new blogging crew to fill the blogroll, all of whom have to keep things rolling like back in the days of 2K4.

I am investigating just how much it would take to get me off the ground and into an apartment in a coastal city.

I am rolling up my sleeves and getting down and dirty in local politics before the first Tuesday of November rolls around.

I am catching up on the third and most captivating season of the far and away best show on television: Rescue Me.

I am thinking about having an emotion.

I am worrying that one emotion always leads to all the rest of them.

Hang on, I feel one coming.
No wait.
Scratch all of that.
It was just paint fumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home