Tuesday, March 28, 2006

THE LETTERS: Volume I

Dear Gentleman returning things to Savers,
I understand why the denim jacket was not the most stylish choice but, as I overheard, it was you own decided to purchase the used $3 piece of apparel in the first place. I'm not frowning upon your lifestyle or your pony tail or you fashion sense, nor am I mocking at you for shopping at an establishment I rely on solely for costumes like green suitcoats, neon spandex and old caps. But at what point did necessity drive you to purchase your new garment, get home, try it on, and realize that it just wasn't "you." For future reference, I would suggest that you not explain your reasoning to the checkout clerks in detail and simply grunt "return." It has been a surprisingly effective technique for me.
Yours friend,
The truth Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home