Monday, August 29, 2005

My Favorite Summer Pictures

I Can't do a photo essay so you'll have to deal with this.


Beverly Hills. That's where I want to be. Livin' in Beverly Hills



Yes, he's as high as he looks



Night time is when I went on adventures with stunt doubles.


Sometimes this included some extreme ferris wheel riding


I waited patiently until the train came but the damn locamotive was in the back



No one told me that LA is foggy in June (and I refuse to say June Gloom)


I gave the K-Wak bikes a pep talk before the big show at Laguna Seca


"Honestly girls, who let the uggo in?"



When I was too lazy to drive anwhere I would haunt the streets of Westwood at night



The reporter's pit is on the red carpet too



SoCal girls think they're too cool for school



The pot of gold must be at the Motel 6 becasue that's where this rainbow ended

I might throw up....



How did I get such a sweet shot from the driver's seat at 90 MPH?



Guitar? Check. Surfboard? check. Coffee? check. TV? Check. Sometimes the CA mess had a mind of its own.




Thanks LA, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

nice, very nice.

3:47 PM  
Blogger eric said...

in that picture, beverly hills could just as well be w. palm beach.

i like that last photo especially.

e+

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home