Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's a great time to be alive. The weather is warm and mild. 16 oz cartons of strawberries are $1 a piece. God I love strawberries. The price gasoline is declining, at least temporarily. Spring is making all the girls ansy. Somehow my computer is filling with lots of good music. The phone keeps ringing and it make me feel like I have friends. I'm getting hits on this blog. Not like the kind of hits that ashley girl gets just days after she comes back from months of retirement but I guess that's what I gave up when I stopped talking about sleeping with girls who somehow, unknowingly to me, is my roommate's ex or having cross country booty calls or falling in love or rowdy forth of July's in exotic locales.

Don't' get me wrong, it's not at all like that stuff isn't happening. I haven't pledged sobriety or chastity or locked myself inside my own house. But there's more important stuff to write about isn't there? Is there? It's not like I'm going to go to LA and it's going to steal my soul is it? Will it?

Did I mention strawberries are $1 a carton? $1!! That's five for $5. I bought five yesterday. There's one left. Add an angel food cake and whip cream and that's $7. Add a 5'3" blonde girl with a tight bod and you've made a serious night for yourself.

It's a great feeling when you can pack everything you own into the back of your car. It's like somehow you haven't given up. You haven't lost yet. It's a good time to be alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

mmmmm strawberrys... and blondes...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Your every day girl said...

i'm so jeleous.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home