Thursday, April 07, 2005

The sweet never comes without the sour. If I cared about you at all I would probably spend more time on bloggy things. I'd probably use blogrolling. I'd probably change my subtitle. I'd probably fill up my sidebar with useless colorful things for you to look at. I'd probably learn at least enough html code so that when you click a link it would open up in a new window. I'd probably comment on all of the blogs I read everyday. I'd probably comment extra on the hot girls whose blogs I read everyday.

People want to know things and they send me gmails. Not many. But the gmails trickle in. So I guess I should answer a few questions:
-More of it is true than I wanted it to be.
-About the distance between the tip of my index finger and the tip of my thumb. (and I can palm a basketball)
-Pumas
-If you think it's curling than read the subtitle
-There are a lot of them but right now probably Paige

On a sidenote, I will not have to pay a single cent more for my undergraduate degree. Also, life is fragile. Hospitals are strange places and though the ER is an unsettling place to be, I have a morbid curiosity that makes me want to peek into every room to see what's going on. I'm afraid I will be putting in more time at the hospital than I would like this week. People get hurt. I'll be there to help them get better. Isn't that what I'm doing here?

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

hey nice blog, you should check mine out too

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

mmm... paige. good choice.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home