Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I've decided quizzes force you to be honest. And now I stoop to a Quiz. This one I got from Razyboy (so you can't blame me that there is no #20 or 21):

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Started a blog.
Doggy-style.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last Year's resolution: Doggystyle. In the shower was an added bonus. Mission For 2005: Learn how to Kite-surf.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Other that to blogs, no.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My straight-out-of-Brooklyn grandfather left but he still visits me from time to time.

5. What countries did you visit?
Jesusland, Canada, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
A conscience. HOCKEY.

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?January 14th.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Dropping the sport cold turkey and getting an internship at the super cool magazine.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not making the US team.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Can you say West Nile? It's not just an illness it's the best weight loss plan out there. Definitely broke my left hand and cracked my kneecap too. Bluecross was a wise investment this past year.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Lots of candles to set the mood.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The Will Farrel-like A. Pogue.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My Own and definitely my sister's too. Not to mention the NHL.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Traveling and then this great University.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?Starting a blog after I found Tony Pierce


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
Sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner but definitely in worse shape
iii. richer or poorer? Richer in time but not in experience

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Taking chances.
Singing.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Brooding.
Doubting.
Sleeping.
Masterbating.


22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
I thought I did. But I think I feel in love with the thought of her, not her. Then I realized I'm too in love with myself to be in love with her.

23. How many one-night stands?
Go back and count them yourself.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Scrubs, early in the season before it got too sappy.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
The University member who decided to raise the Dean's List GPA requirement from 3.5 to an impossible 3.75. Paris Hilton. Donald Rumsfeld.

26. What was the best book you read?
What Should I Do With My Life? By Po Bronson.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Kanye. And the new and improved John Mayer who decided"Fuck the acoustic guitar, I'm gonna be the blues man I always wanted to be"

28. What did you want and get?
"Baby I'm not sorry I got what came coming for me. It's only everything I wanted at all."

29. What did you want and not get?
A spot on the US Team.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Finding Neverland.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Watching NBC revive the show "Ed." And A Tomahawk from Italy (no I'm not going to explain that).

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Mountain-man turned preppy bad boy. I went from Down vests to sweaters with collared shirts.

34. What kept you sane?
The amount of time I spent outside.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
John Mayer on pure wit and talent. Lindsay Lohan for less reputable traits.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anything involving media muckery.

37. Greatest discovery?
The Micro-Touch trimmer.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
Being lost is cool(and sexy). You'll be my most bored and boring when you're not searching for something.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Hold onto whatever you got baby
Hold onto whatever will get you through"... Wait, I changed my mind.
"You can't love too much one part of it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home