Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Oh internet, you took it all to a whole new level. All of these people right here in my bedroom. At 1AM. I knew I couldn't let you go. So what if you give us ADD? So what if my friends have to abuse illegal Aderol perscriptions just so they can pull themselves away from you long enough to study for finals. I know what you are. I know what Iv'e got. And the song I've had on repeat for the last 3 hours tells me to "hold onto whatever you got baby. Hold on to whatever will get you through." And you brought me that song too. Internet I love you.

But why did you hide blogs from me for so long? I remember that first day I discovered blogs. Thank god my friend sent me to the right place. The first Blog I ever read was Tony's Busblog. I read and read and I read until I didn't think I could go any further back in time. And then I used Tony's neverending blogroll to link and link and link until infinity. Thank god I ended up at the Busblog first, because to be honest, if I had stumbled onto the crap most of you pass of a blogs first, I probably wouldn't still be around. Blogs are a fad right now. That's cool. I'll hold out. Cause I'm not writing you about what I did today or who I banged last weekend (by the way, her boobs weren't real) and I am definitely not scouring the net for breaking news. Oh no. This is something bigger. This is a revolution. Brougth to you in http:// living color.

2 Comments:

Blogger raz said...

i hear ya. the busblog was about the 5th blog i ever visited, and now i've got a list of about 50 i check every day - thanks mainly to tony. the man can write.

7:58 AM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

I wouldn't call blogs a fad. Far from it. They will grow and prosper and become the world's most rampant form of communication until the Internet crashes or civilization ceases, which will likely go hand in hand.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home