Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Sometimes a man has to motherfucking stand up. Sometimes his liberties are being trampled. Sometimes shit just gets ill. Such is the case with my Evil Twin Blog. Honestly, I know that I cannot actually think that someone is stealing everything. Everyday I come up with the content form my heart. I know no one can duplicate that. But when your title is hijacked and bastardized, when your format is followed to the T, when every time you update your site your evil twin's is updated in parallel and when they start scamming off heartfelt topics of yours that aren't justsimple broad strokepolitical or media topics, and they do all of this without so much as a wink or a nod, you gotta get a little riled up. Because it makes you feel cheap. And I already told you I am not a whore.

Now I must admit that everything I know of blogs, blogging and bloggers comes from what I have explored out there and have seen from all of you. But I tried to take little bits and pieces from different people and stylize it to my own perfection. My format, my pictures, my topics, my feelings, they're an amalgamation. And honestly, it's a free mother-fucking blogosphere. You could start you own blog at www.Ihatethetruthblog.blogspot.com if you really wanted to. And I know I shouldn't be bothered because really, I am bringing you something unique. Maybe I should feel honored, like some musician is covering my no #1 single in some dive bar. But it really feels like that asshole snuck into the studio and stole the tapes to pawn it off as his own hit before the label has thrown down the bucks to get it on the radio playlist. And blogs about blogs are fucking stupid. So i'm finished.

4 Comments:

Blogger mindovermatter said...

Hmmm....sounds like you're have some insecurities that need to be addressed. And come one, do we really need to see TWO graphics depicting obscene gestures? I'll admit, however...The Success Blog DOES look strangely similar to The Truth Blog. As for me, I'm just glad I have another blog to read, thanks to your decision to comment on The Success Blog, which I have come to enjoy visiting, ripoff or no ripoff. Anyway, feel free to visit/comment/rip on my blog.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are writing to whine about people stealing your amazing ideas.... how about not stealing photos from people. How about linking to the site you steal from? How about giving credit to someone who took this picture rather than take credit? Seems like an odd concept.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Tayden said...

Word! You are totally right. This picture came to me care of typing "middle finger" into yahoo images. I did, in fact go searching for ned jackson's site after I saw a link from him keep popping up on my site meter. Unfortunately, it repeatedly asked for a password and without declared access denied. I also went to www.nedjackson.com and started thumbing aroudd to see what I could find. I couldn't find any link to this picture. "maybe Ned doesn't want people to affiliate him with such a 'unique' picture," I thought to myself. Clearly I was mistaked. Ned, this is your day brotha. Holla back.
-The Truth Blogger

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props... that is indeed my brother with the middle finger. That was the face I saw a million times growing up so this was an easy shot to take. Take care... Ned

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home