Thursday, June 10, 2004



I think this is a very powerful image. It's the motherfucking G8 leaders rolling down the Georgia beach like a posse out of a teeny bopper movie (say eurotrip?). Funny how bush is the one that everyone is a little distanced from. They let him walk out ahead so if anyone asked they weren't technically "with him". I just got out of the shower and am blogging in a towel. I need to change, one sec.

That's better I was sincerely bored out of my mind today at work. I read blogs, about every article on the New York Times and checked out how much it's gonna cost to go see the G2K near NYC. Then I bought a $6 bow tie and rode my bike home. If I don't blog for a few days, I'm sorry. Things are gonna get busy. We are taking The Hyphen out to officially celebrate his birhtday (which was yesterday) and watch him get beligerent tonight. It should be fun. I'm not really feeling the blog today. In fact, today I hate the blog. I have no patience with you. TMG is coming home soon. We'll talk after that. lates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home