Monday, June 21, 2004

Here's the phone that I send the superduper text messages to the TMG and G2K from. High roller, I know.



Been playing around with the format a tad. Keep an eye open for some permalinks on the side and some blogs to watch. All coming as I crack the codes.

this is an audio post - click to play

I audbloged a bit of Jamie Cullum becuase I think y'all should relax a little bit and get in the jazz zone while you're reading the truth blog. I'm going for the full sensory effect. Still working on the smell 'o blog. Would it smell like the stnky clothes in the room with my comp? Yikes. Lucky you aren't here to get a woft of those. Sorry for the cell phone quality audblog. Still working out all the details of the new technology. Like, not audbloging with a cell. Enjoy all the changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home