Tuesday, June 01, 2004


First off, JG is the man. Dating a teacher is sexy, especially one from our old elementary school. Not only is she a beautiful teacher, she loves our sport and apparently shares his completely moralistic and conservative lifestyle. As for me, I depend on E! and MTV to decide my morals. That is why tomorrow I move in with the text message girl's ex and why LL and I make such a great pair. It's our complete and utter lack of morals when we are hitting the town with Paris and Nikki or wearing low cut shirts in front of the paparazzi. I haven't heard from the G2K for a couple days, which is probably for the best. Last time we talked she said I need to come out there and roll to a Conan taping. I think it would be worth it.

Obviosly I am a ways west of NYC. I am grappling with the idea of revealing my city just because it will make my story more fun but I'm not there yet. Keep posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home