Monday, May 31, 2004

Air America. Are you listening? If you're not then either you are a republican or you’re a bad democrat. All I’m saying is there’s plenty of blatantly conservative media and mainly subtle liberal media. This was all triggered when I went out with JG, who happens to attend a certain conservative military schooland shares all the views of the stereotypes associated with it. Now I don't want this blog to be a platform from which to preach my own political commentary -I'll bet here you expected me to say "but...." and turn it into one..NO!- I'm not doing it. All I want to say is JG and I are still friends despite our clashing ideologies. I mean, some people are just beyond help. It’s only because we are friends from the HV303. We go back to when we were students at the elementary school where his girlfriend now teaches (what man doesn't fantasize about that?)



We spent yesterday afternoon catching up with each other while pretending to watch the sporting event. Apparently the tingly feelings are really strong for this teacher and that scares me. I don't want my friend to feel these things yet. Hell, I haven't felt an real tingly tings since senior year of high school. The Mountain Girl floored me. If our relationship was a car then I realized that I was driving the whole time and she was asleep in the passenger seat. I started grinding the clutch to wake her up but it had no affect. Finally I bailed out of the car going 50 down the interstate and though it hurt when I hit the ground, it was better than that brick wall we were heading towards.


Back from the tangant. After the longest game ever, we rolled to the Old Fort to regroup decided to head back downtown for late night. We hit a few different hot spots, including the legendary Purple Martini, and though I decided to take it easy, JG went straight for the Long Island's. Mid-drink I got a call from the G2K and followed it right up by sending a text message to the Text Massage Girl inviting her to watch the hockey game with us today. I haven't heard back yet.



I stayed sober enough to legally drive home and my sleep was haunted (or blessed) by another dream about the beautiful movie star last night. This time I think we were somewhere in New Mexico. What would Freud think about this? It's getting kinda creepy, especially since I haven't seen any of her movies. I'm just telling her this now so she can file a restraining order before it becomes an issue. I apologize to the TMG and to the G2K for cheating on them with Lindsay Lohan. I am also sorry that all of this will probably lead me to having two girls fall depressingly in love with me and also because I know I will fuck it up for both of them eventually. I'm sorry. that's ok, Lindsay always takes me back



Alright, I'm off to enjoy another day of freedom thanks to everyone who has served to protect my country (JG would like to hear me say that). If you know Lindsay Lohan's # you should give her a shout out for me. Oh, and you gotta check out Tony Pierce’s hilarious busblog. More fun to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home